Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP)
We help clients immigrate to Canada under the provincial Ontario OINP program, as our immigration agency is located in the province of Ontario.
To determine if Ontario’s provincial immigration program is right for you, we recommend scheduling a one-on-one individual consultation with our licensed immigration consultant, Marina Garvey.
Must know about Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP)
All OINP programs can be divided into two following categories:
- Through the Express Entry system (for this you need to have an open profile in the Express Entry (EE) system).
- Outside the Express Entry system (through the portal https://www.ontario.ca/)
OINP works through the Express Entry system across 3 streams. Therefore, you can obtain a provincial nomination if you have an open Express Entry profile. The candidate receives a Notification of Interest. Upon receiving, the candidate must apply for a provincial nomination within 45 days, pay a processing fee and wait for a decision from the province.
Please be advised that not all candidates who receive Notifications of Interest receive a provincial nomination. Therefore, before applying, it is significant to check whether you meet the requirements of the stream for which you received the Notifications of Interest. At this point, a Canadian licensed immigration consultant can help and advise you with such matters.
OINP operates outside of the Express Entry system and has 9 streams of provincial immigration programs in Ontario:
- Employer Job Offer: Foreign Worker stream – For skilled foreign workers who have received a job offer from an employer in the province of Ontario;
- Employer Job Offer: International Student stream – For graduates of post-secondary Canadian educational institutions (such as college or university) who have received a job offer from an employer in the province of Ontario TEER 0,1,2,3;
- Employer Job Offer: In-Demand Skills stream – For workers in high-demand occupations in the province of Ontario who have received a TEER 4, 5 job offer;
- Masters Graduate stream – For master’s graduates from Ontario universities;
- PhD Graduate stream – For graduates of PhD programs at Ontario universities;
- Human Capital Priorities stream – For foreign workers with the necessary education and work experience who have a valid Express Entry profile;
- Skilled Trades stream – For foreign workers with experience in Ontario who have an open Express Entry profile;
- French-Speaking Skilled Worker stream – For French-speaking foreign workers with adequate knowledge of French and English;
- Для предпринимателей и инвесторов – For those who want to open-up a business in the province of Ontario.
Each stream category has its own requirements and nuances, therefore not everyone receives a nomination invite from the province. Understanding the provincial Ontario program on your own is not easy.
To find out if the Ontario immigration program is right for you, we recommend scheduling a consultation with an immigration consultant to assess your chances of immigration.
Our services for OINP
- Personal consultation with a licensed immigration specialist
- Analysis of your documents, work experience, education
- Preparation of cover letters and documentation
- Verification of all necessary application documents
- Support in creating a profile and representation of interests at the provincial, as well as federal government levels
We may also recommend that you combine your PR application through the provincial Ontario program and the Express Entry system. For this service, we charge separately. View details about this service here.