College/University Admission + Study Permit + Visa

Cost:College/Bachelor’s degree – 1500$CAD
Master’s degree – 2000$CAD
PhD – 5000$CAD

In this package:

  • A consultation to help you find the right school and program that will fit your goals, abilities, and budget
  • Admission support
  • Help in preparing your academic documents
  • Help writing a motivation letter, preparing a portfolio and other documents that the school might request
  • Registration to the program of your choice
  • Registration fee (70-100$CAD per school, only one fee included)
  • Consultations on what is the best way to transfer money to Canada, how to pay for school/accommodation, etc.
  • Visa application
  • Consulting, preparation and submission of your documents for a study permit and visa for the student + visa for one parent
  • Government fee 150 $CAD
  • Notary approval of the guardian declaration (for students under 18 years old)
  • Consultation about the medical test
  • Selection of the right accommodation for the student
  • Orientation once in Toronto: opening a bank account, getting a SIN, buying a local SIM card (only in Toronto!)

Additional student support

  • Translation of your documents and notary approval (cost depends on the number of pages)
  • Pick up at Toronto airports (100$CAD on weekdays, 150$CAD on weekends)
  • Visa for parents (government fee 100$CAD per application)
  • General support for the student, with a car (40$CAD per hour + gas)
  • The first year in Canada – full support of the student (2500$CAD)

If you would like to learn more about this package, please, email us using the form below!


More about immigration to Canada for students

Canada is a country many people would like to immigrate to because of its economic standing, stable social sector and well paying jobs. There are numerous immigration programs for different types of immigrants, but the easiest way is through education. The Canadian government is more lenient towards people who have studied in Canada and found a job here,. It might sound pragmatic, but these people are the most likely to benefit Canada if they stay here – they will pay taxes, won’t be on welfare, won’t need extra medical attention because most of them are young. Also, recent graduates are already familiar with Canadian culture, speak the language and don’t need time to adjust. There are several steps to immigration to Canada through education:

  • pick a post-secondary institution and register for a program;
  • get a study permit and a visa;
  • complete your studies and get a diploma;
  • find a job.

You will be able to become a Permanent Resident of Canada after you get one year of approved work experience. If you do everything right, you are very likely to get a PR by applying for Express Entry (Canadian Experience Class).

Why Canada is a great place to study

One of the biggest reasons is that you can get an Open Work Permit (Post Graduate Work Permit) for up to 3 years once you finish a post-secondary program at one on Canada’s public institutions. With this work permit you can find a job and get valuable Canadian work experience, only 1 year of which is enough to apply for a Permanent Resident status (USA has a green card, Canada has a PR card). Canadian government values skilled workers, even foreign ones, who received Canadian education and found a job in Canada. By allowing recent graduates to proceed to immigration Canada gets fully assimilated young professionals, which is beneficial for the economy. Once you have a PR, becoming a Canadian citizen is only a few years away. Immigration to Canada through education is a perfect option because while you study:

  • you get used to the Canadian culture and mentality;
  • you improve your English to perfect or almost perfect;
  • you learn more about the job market and start to understand how to find a jib that you need;
  • you have a chance to find a job and get work experience.

All of it will help you to assimilate in any Canadian city, while you get your PR status after finishing school. You should also note that immigration applications for people who studied in Canada are usually the fastest to get a response and they receive a lot of positive answers. Canada received an adequate citizen, who speaks English, has a job, knows a lot bout Canada, isn’t it great for Canada? By studying in Canada you make yourself into a perfect candidate for immigration.

Shutterstock 98831906 1000x500

Where should you start if you want to study in Canada?

The process is very simple, that is why many people choose Canada, When applying to a college or university all you need is your high school diploma and IELTS 6.5+. If you are not applying to the top universities, you might even get away with less than perfect grades!
After you get a letter of acceptance from the college, you will have to apply for a study permit and visa, which are issued by the Canadian government. If you decide to pursue another degree after you have finished your program, you can extend your study permit and visa from within Canada. 
Please note these important things:

  • there is no age limit on study permits, therefore you can immigrate through education at any age;
  • you will automatically get health insurance if you go to university;
  • if you have a study permit, your spouse can also apply for a work permit in Canada, and in some cases you will even be able to take your children with you.

Speaking of the last point, note that your family members won’t get a status in Canada automatically and the government does not have to issue any additional permits. You do have a right to apply and some spouses and children get their own visas, bit it is not a must. If your spouse gets a work hermit, he/she will be allowed to work in Canada as a local, and your child will have a temporary resident status and will be able to go to school here.

Options after school

After you graduate from a Canadian college or university the right step will be to apply for a Post Graduate Work Permit, which will replace your study permit. Based on PGWP you will also have to apply for a new visa. With a PGWP you will be able to live and work in Canada. If you went to a College, you will probably get a PGWP for the same length of time as your program of study, and if you went to a university then you will get 3 years. The longest PGWP is in fact for 3 years. Note that you don’t have to have a job for the whole time that you have a PGWP, it is not conditional. If you do choose to work, you will only need 1 year of work experience to apply for Express Entry and become a Permanent Resident.
And please, don’t worry about finding a job, it’s not that hard and most of our students succeed in their job search pretty quickly. First of all, your college/university will help by hosting job fairs and alumni meetings, some even have co-op programs. Second, as you will be studying you will get a good idea of what employers are looking for and how you can improve you position in the labour market. Your school will probably even have special classes on how to write a resume, use modern job search tools, act during an interview, etc.

In conclusion

Based on the above mentioned, there are a few conclusions:

  • the easiest way to immigrate to Canada is by completing your education here;
  • Canadian education in one of the most affordable options for international students. Cost of colleges start at 7,000 $CAD per year in Atlantic provinces!
  • every student gets health insurance coverage;
  • in some cases you can take your spouse and child with you;
  • with a Canadian diploma you will be able to find a job anywhere.

All of these factors make Canada one of the most popular countries for skilled immigrants.

0 votes, average: 0.00 out of 50 votes, average: 0.00 out of 50 votes, average: 0.00 out of 50 votes, average: 0.00 out of 50 votes, average: 0.00 out of 5 (0 оценок, среднее: 0.00 из 5)
Для того чтобы оценить запись, вы должны быть зарегистрированным пользователем сайта.

Want to know more? Use this form to email us and we will get back to you soon!