You can schedule a one-on-one consultation with a Licensed Immigration Consultant, Marcus Canada CEO Marina Garvey, to get all your questions answered.
What can be discussed during the consultation:
- Which immigration program is right for you
- What steps do you need to take to go through immigration
- Analysis of your work experience for compliance with NOC categories
- How You Can Increase Your Immigration CRS score
- Selection of a university for education and further immigration
- Selection of a suitable trainings program
- Assistance with diploma assessment
- And much more
Cost and duration of the consultation:
OPTION # 1: consultation on the selection of a college / university and a program for obtaining the first higher education for applicants under the age of 18
30 minutes – 100 $ CAD (~ 75 USD)
OPTION # 2: consultation on the selection of a university for obtaining a second education, the path of immigration, the selection of NOC and other issues
30 minutes – 150 $ CAD (~ 115 USD)
Consultations take place online in the mode of conversation with video on ZOOM, as well as in person at our office in Toronto, Canada.
If you have received all the answers, but you still have a paid time, you can use this time later within 1 year after the consultation.
IMPORTANT: upon further purchase of packages of our services within 6 weeks after the consultation, the cost of the consultation will become an advance when paying for a package (contract with us).
To sign up for a consultation, write to us at email@example.com or through the message sending form that you see in the lower right corner of the screen.
PS: if you need a Canadian visa refusal analysis, use our special service